Monday, December 11, 2006

Valentina Coppola

Dear Dorothea


I’m putting this short comment on the blog to introduce myself and ask you three questions.
My name is Valentina Coppola and I’m 23 years old. I live in Rothenburg, which is near Emmenbrücke, where your daughter Illya lives. As all in our English class I’m also a teacher and work in Gunzwil, a small village in the canton of Lucerne.
I was born in the South of Italy, where I lived for three years and then moved with my parents to Switzerland. I like to go every summer to Italy because of the wonderful beach and also to see my relatives and especially my eighty-six-year-old grandmother.
In my free time I like to ride my bicycle, play the guitar and travel to foreign places.

And now to the questions:
How would you describe Swiss people using three adjectives?
And the same question about American people?
Which object would you take to a lonely isle?

I’m looking forward to meeting you in less than two weeks.

Valentina

No comments: