Friday, December 08, 2006

Bee introduces herself


7th December 06

Dear Dorothea,

I hope you don’t mind when I’m not that formal. My name is Sabine, but you can call me Bee!

I was born in Lucerne in the year 1977. I’m the youngest of four children. We lost our father when I was three years old. My mother decided not to marry again.

I went seven years to primary school (I repeated one year). Afterwards I went to the secondary school for three years. Then I took the chance to become a teacher. I passed all exams of the Teachers College with success.

That was a time I had enough of school and I worked as a shop assistent. Then I went back to my roots and taught children in Zurich. That was a really hard job. Later I also worked as a security for one year. It was interesting but didn’t give me enough challenge!

Fortunately, I found in Emmenbrücke a place where I can work as a teacher again.

My appearance is not very conspicuous. But everybody can hear my laughing. I have red, middle-short hair. Actually I’m not really thin! I’ve got blue eyes and big lips.

I’m very excited to meet you. I wonder how you look and how you are!

Now to my questions:

· I’d like to know how you think about George Bush.

· Which is your favourite for the next President?

· Can you remember what you exactly were doing at the time point when the plains crushed into the Twin Towers?

· What is the worst thing that could happen in your life?

I’m happily looking forward to seeing you soon.

Bee

No comments: