Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mascia Zemp's introduction

Root, 10 December 06

Dear Illya, dear Dorothea

My name is Mascia Zemp and I come from Ebikon, nearby Lucerne. Since about one year I leave in Root and I feel very well there.

I am 38 years old; I haven’t own children but a lot of them at school because I am a primary-teacher. Three hours a week I teach Italian at the secondary-school. I love speaking foreign languages and it’s why I am learning English. Perhaps the year after next I can start with teaching English but until then I have a lot to learn and to improve.

I would like to ask you some questions, dear Dorothea:

How did you feel, when your daughter Illya went to Switzerland?

Did you immediately agree with her or were you a little suspicious about her lives-plans?

What did you think, firstly, about her future husband and the different way of life of Swiss people?

How many times do you see Illya in one year? Do you miss her very highly sometimes?

What is your opinion about Mr Bush? Would you like to have another President?

I hope that my questions aren’t too indiscreet! J

I’m very pleased to meet you!

Love

Mascia

No comments: