Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Introduction from Alexandra Zinner

Dear Dorothea

To get an introduction of me as a person you have to know some details about my self. I am 21 years of age and I am called Alexandra. There is one significant thing you have to know about my appearance - I have red hair and brown eyes.

Since the day of my birth on the 19th of February in 1985 I live in Lucerne. I am certain that the fact that on this 19th of February was carnival in Lucerne is the cause of my enthusiasm and fascination for carnival – but of course any the carnival in Lucerne I do like.

I am the result of a mixture from diffrent Germaine speaking courtiers of Europe, because I am not only Swiss I am also Austrian, what I am very proud of. My father’s family went after the Second World War to Switzerland and my great-grandmother went first from Bavaria to Austria. So through my vein flows Germaine blood too.

I work as a primary school teacher and I do this job now for the second year after the teachers college.

You know now what my profession is but you might be interested to hear what I am doing during my leisure time. As I kind of summary I can tell you that I really like to dance. This is my favorite sport and I do it passionately. Since about three years I dance ballet, before I started to do gymnastics what I still do. As a child I always wanted to learn Rock n’ Roll because my cosine danced it, but unfortunately there was no Rock n’ Roll dancing for Kids, so I never learnt it.

Questions:

What is Seattle famous for?

Have you always lived in Seattle? If not where have you lived all over the world?

What do you like about switzerland?

What do you do? What is your profession?

What is in your oppinion the biggest advantage of living in the USA, compared with other countries?

No comments: