Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Titus Bürgisser introduces himself


Good afternoon Dorothea

My name ist Titus Bürgisser. I was born March 14. 1961 and I am living in Emmen. I am married with Anita, a kindergarden teacher. We have three boys (11/13/14), two cats, 12 chicken, and about 35 rabbits.
As a former secondary school teacher, I am now working at the teachers training University in Lucerne. I am responsible for health promotion in schools and some national health promotion projects (school climat and sexual education in schools).
In my rare spare time, I play different music instruments such as the piano and the mandolin or I go for climbing in the swiss mountains.
Fortunately, winter is coming, because I adore living in the snow and sleeping in a igloo.

So I am interested to know, if there is already winter and snow in Seattle.
How do people spend their time in winter?
What are the most impressionate landscapes in Seattle? Are there places in nature, you like to go from time to time, because they are so beautiful?

I am pleased to meet you this evening!

Titus Bürgisser

No comments: