Tuesday, May 01, 2007

voice e-mail

Hi everyone
Last time I told you about a program to practice speaking. It's called Springdoo and is very easy to do. Having said that, I have to admit that you haven't heard one from me because I'm having problems sending them (my computer, not the program) - NOT making them, though!
But now I have one for you:
http://www.springdoo.com/M1FAD490ECF892701A

It's very simple to send it by e-mail, but as you can see, you can also send the link to people :-)

Greetings
Illya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Illya,

I work for Springdoo in the UK and am really pleased to see you have tried the service - your blog came up on one of my Google Alerts.

I wanted you to be the first to know that we have just relaunched the service. Check out the new site and services at www.springdoo.com.

I would really like to hear your thoughts on the service. Feel free to email me at: tom.eaves@springdoo.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Tom