Thursday, April 26, 2007

Best wishes from Oxford

Hello my dears



I hope you all enjoyed your Easter Holiday. I think the weather wasn't too

bad!!! ;-)



I have now been studying English in Oxford for almost three weeks and I

feel very confident. Teachers at school are quite funny and full of

energy. I learn a lot of new vocabulary but unfortunately I still have

difficulties to bring all of them in my active language! I try to do my

best!



Oxford is a lovely town with lots to see. I also had the possibility to

go to Stonhenge and Bath on a weekend trip, which was very interesting.



I' m really happy having time to improve my language skills far away from

the daily grind! In addition to this, I try to unwind and get a new burst

of life!



I hope to see you soon!



Best wishes



Eveline




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: