Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hello from Bournemouth

Hello everybody
I hope you had all relaxing and sunny carneval holidays.
I enjoy my stay here in Bournemouth (South of England).
I visited interesting places like Stonehenge, Salisbury and the New Forest
and last weekend I went to London.
Actually, the weather is not as good as in Switzerland, but I can say that yesterday
we had a sunny day without any clouds.
After my lessons at school, I often go to the towncentre, which is lovely.
When the wind is not terrible (extremely cold and strong) I also go for a walk to the beach.
Finally, I wish you a good time and enjoy Illya's lessons!
See you in two weeks!
Valentina

4 comments:

Illya said...

Hi Valentina
The picture is beautiful! It looks like a lovely place to stay. Is this near your house or one of the places you visited?
Enjoy your stay (the weather here is back to cold and grey:-( so you aren't missing anything)
Illya

Anonymous said...

Hello Valentina
How are you? Thanks for your postcard. :) How is your english class in Bournemouth? And what's the food like?
We had an absolut fantastic week on the rigi without skiing. Our headmaster and his wife cooked excellent meals and the children were happy to be in the camp. We did things like hiking to the top by stormy wind and snow as well as by sunshine an marvelous panoramic view. We went ice-skating to Küssnacht and did winter olympic games as well as snow sculptures.
In Gunzwil everybody is ok. Enjoy the rest of your stay and have a great time.
I look forward to see you

Patricia

Valentina said...

Hello Patricia
I'm satisfied with my English class, but I've the impression that the teachers are a little bit easy-going.
My hostfamily's food is great. They like to cook healthy meals. But the portions are too huge.
I'm pleased to hear that your ski camp was successful!
See you in more than a week at school!
Valentina

Anonymous said...

Hi Valentina

I sent you an sms back that I've now the books and will bring them back next Tuesday. Unfortunately, you haven't recieved it. Sorry, but the work will be done on Tuesday evening.
My pupils had a lot of fun on the First of March! One had a (Furz- pillow)and they opend the window and asked several times what have you eaten at lunch. I didn't got it, that it was only for the 1 of March.;)
Have a great time and enjoy your last week!
Greetings Patricia