Thursday, February 15, 2007

Goodies!

I mentioned that you should take a look at the blog for some goodies. Well, here is the first one!



Let me know what you think!

I'm also re-posting a comment from Dorothea, since it might otherwise go lost to you.
I'm sure she would appreciate a response :-)

Greetings from Seattle to all you students in Illya's CAE class. I periodically check the site to see where you are in your studies. As we say in English, you are in the home stretch. Try not to stress out. Dorothea

Finally, I know how easy it can be to forget to look at the blog. I'm a bit late with this information, but there is a simply way to be informed if there are any new entries.
http://www.feedblitz.com/
You can easily sign up (it's free!) and add this blog url or any other you happen to be following. Then, whenever there's a new entry, you will get an e-mail.
This is extremely easy and practical if you have just a few blogs you want to follow and aren't otherwise swamped in e-mails.
I'll show you another possibility later.

well, I think I've given you enough to do for now - more later !

enjoy :-)

1 comment:

nicole said...

rowan atkinson ... he is really worth watching. I've never seen this short film before, it must be a rather old one because he looks quite young. and above all it was the first time I heard him talking that much! thanks!