Monday, September 25, 2006

Back again

Sorry to be so quiet, but others have been working for me ;-)
Actually I had major computer problems and the only solution was to get another one. Now Im trying to gather together all my necessities from the old computer and put it on the new one - its not very easy, I can tell you! And to top it off, I installed the wrong keyboard, so no apostrophes, and exclamation points in the wrong place* (see?)

Actually, Id like to draw you attention to the wiki. You may have noticed that not just I have been adding pages. Two fellow teachers pitched in, and I strongly recommend that you take a look at them. Ive also added two crossword puzzles to have a bit of fun with, but no cheating* ;-)

You probably noticed the words and phrases in bold. This idea was given to me by John Potts (thank you, John*), one of the impromptu authors. These are common phrases and vocabulary that would be useful for you to try to use as well.

Finally, if you havent tried yet, use the comment function to comment on any of the posts. Its especially motivating for those who wrote them and they will be sure to comment on yours as well :-)

PS- how many missing apostrophes can you find?

No comments: